Monday 23 January 2012

Welcome to my blog!

     Hello, and welcome to my blog. I will be blogging about the political views of Global warming, and why some people are still denying the fact that it exists. Some people think that the earth has been warming up naturally ever since the ice age before humans were properly evolved. Others think that humans are causing it. There are a few who deny the whole thing exists. 


     I find this topic very controversial, so I would love to hear your opinions, comments and suggestions. I am still currently learning about this debate, so please excuse any incorrect information. Thank you!


Please note: I will not be responsible for any inappropriate comments, and will edit certain remarks if I think that they are offensive


Please follow me on twitter: @Globe_Warm

No comments:

Post a Comment